Wow! The Gambia Fashion Week (TGFW) is back for a second installment in November, 2013. Since its debut in February, the event which is organised by swedish-based Runway Productions International’s Aysha J.C and William Brown has attracted top-notch personalities and will take place in the Greater Banjul Area.
TGFW platform is set to promote fashion talents from all around the world, with a keen interest in West Africa. It targets smaller and new brands and helps to gain further recognition. The organisers (Runway Productions International) are famous for organising events for brands such as Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair, Stephen Arthur, Richmond Design and Sara Braave.
Aysha Jones-Ceesay. a Swedish-based Gambian fashion stylist and PR Guru is the brains behind this project.
“TGFW is a non-profitable organisation which strives for a better tomorrow for fashion entrepreneurs and those working in fields like art, music and entertainment,”
Happy A Great Weekend,
Photo Source: http://www.runwayproductions.se
- 14 Of Fashion Week’s Absolute Best Scowls (thegloss.com)
- A Modern Boutique Hits Fashion Week, Spots New Trends for Spring (virtual-strategy.com)
- Simply Be at Full Figured Fashion Week! (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- Fighting at Fashion Week: What Are You Taking Off? (animalnewyork.com)
- New York Fashion Week: The “Death” of Menswear? (siblingswithstyleboh.wordpress.com)
- The Gambia: Migration in Africa’s “Smiling Coast” (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Fashion Weeks (millinerstreet.com)
- DJ Louie XIV: On Skipping Fashion Week (huffingtonpost.com)
- Highly-anticipated revelation in the lineup for FIDé Fashion Weeks 2013 in Singapore! (couturetroopers.com)
- If Moms had a Fashion Week (justalittlespoonful.net)