- What Could You Do if You Didn’t Have Fear? (grchic.wordpress.com)
- This chick got it on point! (takeitfromtia.com)
- Fear (arianasworld.wordpress.com)
- Afraid ! (lifeconfusions.wordpress.com)
- Be afraid…be very afraid. (backhandedmama.wordpress.com)
- Do It For You (brighterthanmidnight.wordpress.com)
- Hsieh of the day No. 323, 9/11/13 (hsiehoftheday.com)
- Special Needs Awareness – Stop Discrimination Why must we? (gothicblade653.wordpress.com)
- Fear… (theameeraqureshi.wordpress.com)
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Teacher Evaluation But Were Afraid to Ask (dianeravitch.net)
When the other shoe seems to consistently drop and sadness feels like a perpetual state of being, it’s hard not to tremble in the face of that fleeting feeling called happiness. You’ve become so accustomed to a pessimistic viewpoint that a change in perspective leaves you seeing double or tirelessly squinting or completely blind altogether. So you call it necessary and you label it “defense” and you talk yourself out of unknown situations.
Stop being afraid of happiness.
Stop being afraid to look in the mirror and hold your head high despite what a magazine or billboard or a member of the opposite sex considers attractive.
Stop being afraid to smile when they remember to put the toothpaste in the shower because, unlike them, you can’t brush your teeth without making a mess so you kill two birds with one stone every morning.
Stop being afraid of laying back…
View original post 312 more words