- New York’s One World Trade Center is scheduled to be completed in early 2014 (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- New York’s One World Trade Center is scheduled to be completed in early 2014 (theobamacrat.com)
- Coming Year Will See Big Changes at WTC Site in NY (abcnews.go.com)
- With 9/11 anniversary nearing, workers making progress at World Trade Center site (nj.com)
- MetricNet Announces New Webcast Schedule for 2014 (prweb.com)
- Introducing The Future Call Center Summit (prweb.com)
- Coming year will see big changes at WTC site in NY (newsok.com)
- Coming year will see big changes at WTC site in NY (hosted.ap.org)
- Coming year will see big changes at WTC site in NY (stltoday.com)
- With records falling, Carpenter is in MVP conversation (stltoday.com)
One World Trade Center is scheduled to be completed in early 2014
The 72-story 4 World Trade Center will open in November 2013. The 9/11 Museum is on schedule to open spring 2014
2 WCBS NewYork
NEW YORK- Work continues to progress at the World Trade Center site as the nation prepares to mark the 12th anniversary of the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil.
The 104-story building, which stands at the northwest corner of the 16-acre site.
Crews are almost done installing windows and steel beams. The main lobby will feature 50-foot-high ceilings.
The 64th floor will eventually be a sky lobby, providing 360-degree views of the city. An express elevator will go from that floor to the observation deck at the very top.
A couple of years from now, what is now a construction zone will be an open street corner with Greenwich Street running south and Fulton…
View original post 52 more words