- LFDW Fashion Film Workshop Kicked Off On Monday!!! (@Model_Excel & @LFDW_NG) Brought To You By GTBank In Association With The British Council! (projectmodelexcel.wordpress.com)
- Excitement Builds Up As LagosFashion&DesignWeek selects 20 Designers as Semi-Finalists (@LFDW_NG & @Model_Excel) (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Excitement Builds Up As LagosFashion&DesignWeek selects 20 Designers as Semi-Finalists (@LFDW_NG & @Model_Excel) (projectmodelexcel.wordpress.com)
- How To Command Brand Loyalty Like GTBank (cool-lens.com)
- Former GTBank MD, Fola Adeola’s Governorship Campaign Posters Flood Ogun State (funnyollys.wordpress.com)
- Digital Vidya Announces Its First Email Marketing Workshop (prweb.com)
- Islip Arts Council Hosts Long Island Authors Group for a Lecture Series on “The Art of Writing” (prweb.com)
- Guaranty Trust Bank Pioneers Social Banking in Nigeria (prnewswire.com)
- British Fashion Council Responds to Call to End Racism on Runways (fashionista.com)
The Lagos Fashion & design week has commenced its Master Class to train the top 20designers shortlisted for the up coming Fashion Week!
They posted this on their facebook wall on monday —–»̶
“The GTBank LFDW Fashion Film Workshop in association with the British Council Nigeria is underway! Tutored by the amazing @GraceLadoja!
Fun Fact: This is her 1st time in Nigeria and she is sister to Joke Ladoja, creative director of Nigerian Label, Grey! Wishing you a good week ahead!”
Thatd all great but then that leaves a very important question lingering in our minds…
“Who is Grace Ladoja?”
…. Hmmm Grace Ladoja? That doesn’t ring a bell….
Joke Ladoja… That doesn’t ring bell either!
Bt most of us know the Label Grey!
Soo what do we do about this you ask?
We are here to enlighten you & we will be publishing a brief article on these two…
View original post 26 more words