Envy really does not pay the bills! Majority never realize their true potentials because they are too busy envying and wanting the flourishing potential of others.
They spend their money, resources, time and energy wanting the realised dreams of others and forget to live out their own dreams.
They use the phrase: “If Peter can do it, I can” when it should have been: “Since dreams become reality, mine will”
You pay to watch stars live out their dreams, aspirations and passion in life. This is your money, given to others just for being themselves. Who is paying you to live out your dreams?
It’s time you stop living for your bills and start living for your dreams because by living for your dreams, your dreams will start to live and work for you. Who is rewarding you to work for you bills? Ever wondered?
If you don’t appreciate yourself, you will depreciate
The key to success is to try not to become a man of success but rather a man of value
You can do this by concentrating on celebrating your strengths and using them to live out your dreams. This is where you will find life’s greatest fulfillment and satisfaction.
True or false?
Photo Source: Career Insight
- Dreams: Part II (roadwidows.com)
- I have a Dream…and that’s not good enough (heylifeimhere.wordpress.com)
- Itinerary Illustration (phoebenezil.wordpress.com)
- The Rollercoaster of Change (lightenuppersonaldevelopment.wordpress.com)
- What I want to be when I grow up (familyinvestments.co.uk)
- Working Toward Your Dreams: Snagajob Helped Sheena Find a Job (snagajob.com)
- What is Dream? (jarypoe.wordpress.com)
- Envy Is (healthstream.typepad.com)
- When You have dream, make it be real (sitirahayusiray.wordpress.com)