“Ella and Gabby is a luxury international fashion brand from Nigeria who focus on the beauty of the female form reflected through their beautiful fabrics and cut. They are one of the leading brands in the African market and you can see why! With collections boasting vivid colours, bold prints and intricate designs they really will provide you with a stand out wardrobe”
“Designing for every-woman everywhere, this Lagos based American deftly masters the art of imbibing inspiration wherever her flights of fancy lands. Her flowing Balkan Rhapsody Collection sprang from admiring the Roma people. She just returned from Ethopia collecting woven traditional fabrics. From London or Lagos runways to American, African or European media, Kiki Kamanu Designs promise never to fit into the box
And here are my best quotes from these Nigerian-based designers!
“Ladies showing a great amount of skin when you dress up isn’t the way to find prince charming. Prince charming likes his gifts wrapped.”- Ella and Gabby
“Whenever you are presented with a choice, ask yourself which option you would prefer to have taken in ten years.”- Kiki Kamanu
What do you think of these designers?
- Nigerian-Based Luxury Brand, Ella and Gabby Featured In the British Vogue Magazine (emodatvonline.wordpress.com)
- Gabby Agbonlahor sorry for crunching One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson – but fans send ‘death threats’ to Aston Villa striker (metro.co.uk)
- The Greenest Fashion Show of the Decade Hosted by Eco-Fashion Supermodel Gabby Wild of The Gabby Wild Foundation Saves Endangered Animals with Project Runway Alumni (prweb.com)
- Watch One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson sent flying by Gabby Agbonlahor’s charity match tackle (mirror.co.uk)
- Heroic Aston Villa Player Injures One Direction Star In Charity Game, Receives Death Threats (sportsgrid.com)
- Gabby Agbonlahor says he’ll apologise to One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson after charity match tackle (mirror.co.uk)
- Ella Bache Ad Banned In Australia Because Naked Models Didn’t Smile (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gabby Fourquet and Ani Portal (bringingbestieback.wordpress.com)
- Project Runway Alumni Susta-Fashion Show Hosted by Eco-Supermodel & Cornell University Veterinary Student, Gabby Wild, Saves Critically Endangered Animals from Extinction (prweb.com)
- Imaginist (carlachua.wordpress.com)