Ladies and gents your Beer belly a.k.a. pot belly might just be very sexy! In a recent article in the Times Of India, a new study has revealed that Beer is good for your health. Here are some of the benefits of drinking Beer.
1. Beer is known to decrease the incidence of heart diseases by approximately 20 to 40 per cent. Though drinking beer is okay, you need to have it responsibly. Moderate consumption of beer results in an increase in HDL and a decrease in LDL along with an improvement in both.
2. Beer is loaded with vitamins. According to a Dutch study, there was a remarkable 30 percent increase in vitamin B6 in beer drinkers.
3. It is also known to decrease kidney stones.
4. Beer is also believed to make your head clear. Drinking the right amount of beer is good for your mental health. According to The New England Journal of Medicine, reported a preservation of mental acuity, especially in older women who drink alcohol moderately.
5. There have been numerous studies that have shown that the consumption of moderate alcohol also decreases the incidence of Alzheimer’s and improves memory, concentration and reasoning.
6. Multiple studies have shown up to 50 percent reduction in the risk of strokes in moderate alcohol drinkers. The American Stroke Association have stated that two alcoholic drinks per day can decrease the incidence of stroke.
Well they can’t be wrong, can they?
Have a pint on me!
Ciao Bellas xoxo
- Doctor’s Orders Plasma White IPA (grainaleorstein.com)
- The Survival Guide: Beer Piss (thedramshopact.com)
- Brewers, Beer Importers Create Jobs Across Sectors (prweb.com)
- Goodbye Hangovers: Rehydrating Beer (business-opportunities.biz)
- 10 Reasons to Date a Beer Drinker (howaboutwe.com)
- Study: Mosquitoes Attracted To Beer Drinkers (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Men Who Prefer Beer More Likely To Be Binge Drinkers, Study Says (prweb.com)
- Australian Scientists Invent New Beer That Rehydrates You As You Drink (coed.com)
- Are You Drinking Too Much? The Myth Of Moderation (forbes.com)
- 21 Reasons You Should Definitely Drink More Beer (buzzfeed.com)