- Alabi Couture Presents “Transformer” Summer 2013 Collection, See All The Lookbook Photos! (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Desire to Inspire ….. (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Misty waterfall (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Tope Alabi Regrets Issues With Prophet Ajanaku (royalxclusiveonline.wordpress.com)
- Gospel Singer Tope Alabi Says She Wears Revealing Clothes To Satisfy Her Husband (muzicupdate.wordpress.com)
- Luxury Women’s lifestyle brand, L’Cheriyve Debuts Eleven-Piece… (prweb.com)
- Dallas Fashion Designer Elizabeth Copeland Launches a Six-Piece Collection for The POSE Candyland InStyle Runway Show (prweb.com)
- Tope Alabi regrets “not settling” with Prophet Ajanaku (homezonemedia.wordpress.com)
- Fashion Giveaway!!! Win Your Dream Wedding Reception Dress From Shakara Couture (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
At OnoBello.com, we are all about supporting
talents coming out of Africa. Alabi Couture is
one of the up and coming fashion labels coming
out of Nigeria, what better way to show our
support by creating awareness on the new
“Transformer” 2013 Summer collection.
Creative Director of the label Meg Alabi who
also models pieces from the collection here,
explains that the collection is “a combination
fabrics and designs that can transcend from
an evening to casual wear, to formal wear and
to party wear. It transforms your look to suit
you location, office to the club, red carpet to
the mall, all with just a flip.
This collection is chic, sexy, sassy and
comfortable for confident Men and Women”.
Do you agree?
Alabi Couture showcased a collection at the
Gala nite of the 2013 Africa Fashion Week
London on the 2nd of August.
Models: Felicia, Tutu, Segun…
View original post 35 more words