The McMeka Couture A/W 14 Lookbook is all about class and in-depth aesthetical goodness from eras past. It satisfies the thirst of both the fashion forward gentleman and androgynous chic. The juxtaposition of bowler hats, dress boots, casual boots, loafers, terrific tuxes and jackets in warm vibrant hues channels retro elegance.
The lagos-based brand was established in 2011.Rodney Emeka (creative director) has created and named this collection with inspiration from American hip-hop musician Wiz Khalifah’s video – “Work Hard, Play Hard“. The McMeka Fall/Winter 2013/14 collection has a focus on men who are stylish yet hard-workingThe Rodney Emeka and Horploader photography collaboration is nothing short of pure fashion genius. These ensembles are sure to catch the eyes of Banky W, Dbanj and Uti Nwachukwu. One is simply bowled over!
Get some Dandy in you!
Ciao Bellas xoxo
Photo Source: http://horploadworks.blogspot.ca
- Fashion Junkie: #2 Tina Lobondi’s A/W 13 Lookbook (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- McMeka:”Work Hard, Play Hard” Collection (fashpa.wordpress.com)
- Flood Campaign Features Over 30 Nigerian Celebrity (msmediacreationsite.wordpress.com)
- Thermaltake Meka G-Unit Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review (legitreviews.com)
- Envy Fall 2013 Lookbook Photoshoot (theblondielocks.com)
- #HZMPHOTOS: Iyanya, Jay Jay Okocha, Wizkid, Others Drown In Flood To Save Lives @iyanya @wizkidayo (homezonemedia.wordpress.com)
- Worthy Of Support:Flood With Love Campaign Features Over 30 Nigerian Celebs (naijanerds.com)
- Top Digital Fashion Catalogs & Lookbooks (and Best Practices!) (digitalsurgeons.com)
- Stunning Flood With Love campaign features over 30 Nigerian celebs (windyjosezy.wordpress.com)
- Karlie Kloss, Crystal Renn, Rumi Neely, and others star for the Free People September 2013 Lookbook (myfacehunter.com)