Step aside waxing strips, razor blades and shaving sticks.There is a new hair removal treatment in town. It is called sugaring. Sounds tasty? A blend of sugar, lemon juice and water gives you a treatment that is irritation free and NO STRIPS! It is just about applying the base to the skin and pulling it in the direction of the hair.
According to Courtney Gustafson a beautician who already has 25 clients that enjoy this treatment
The sugar mixture plays off of body temperature, becoming liquidized as it warms and seeps into the pores, grabbing the hair at the head. Better than waxing. Unlike waxing, the sugar is pulled off in the direction of hair growth, so it causes less pain, inflammation and redness.
No contamination, No burning plus this treatment is very popular in Canada too. Hmmm… That’s one way cut down on the sugar intake, right?
Who is up for a tasty treat. Holla @ her: Studio South at 4551 South Washington Street
Try not to do it at home!
Ciao Bellas xoxo
- Kalo Hair Remover – No More Unwanted Hairs (nisimindia.wordpress.com)
- Increasing Number of Men Opting for Laser Hair Removal (trueskin2.wordpress.com)
- Manscaping4u- The facts that never revealed before about Laser Hair Removal (alvesterblog.wordpress.com)
- Beautify yourself by choosing a permanent hair removal solution (clinicelegance.wordpress.com)
- Manscaping4u-Tria Beauty: Best at home laser hair removal (alvesterblog.wordpress.com)
- Manscaping4u- laser hair removal for manscape (alvesterblog.wordpress.com)
- Sugaring Hair Removal. (lovemira.wordpress.com)
- Veet Hair Removal Cream (venusvon.wordpress.com)
- Derma Seta In Pakistan Available on www.xstvshop.com (disclose.tv)
- New York Laser Hair Removal (leccoworkshop.com)