The Art of African Fashion was first published to honour the arts of fashion design, textile design, hair design and indeed all related arts. It highlights various facets of African fashion and couture and surveys the works of a number of contemporary African models and fashion designers including Abraham Pelham, Alphadi, Katoucha, Makeda and Oumou Sy.
A social commentary on the general attitudes and behavioural patterns in specified African societies with regards to the development of new fads and styles. The great news is that you can acquire this book by mailing your request toToronto@agorapublishing.om.
Ciao Bellas xoxo
Photo Source: http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com
- Nadia Buari shines at African Fashion & Arts Banquet in London (spyghana.com)
- Top African Fashion Bloggers (danielfalonipe.wordpress.com)
- AFGOP African Fashion Show 2013 recorded GREAT SUCCESS… (afgop.wordpress.com)
- Fashionably African (fridayborndesigns.wordpress.com)
- The Business of Fashion and Youth Empowerment: Abuja, Naija (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Fashion Rewards (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- Fashion show highlights Middlesex flair (mdx.ac.uk)
- Am Black and Beautiful Model Contest/ Fashion Art & Music Show 2013, (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- It’s A Celebration Of “Fashion, Art & Design” This 7-10 August (spyghana.com)
- African Fashion Week: London 2013 (jewelog.wordpress.com)