Gok Wan‘s has taken some style lessons from the Flirty 40’s. Clean lines, tailored timing and feminine silhouettes is what this collection for TU at Sainsbury’s has. Prim and proper, plunging necklines and fun pops of rich berry and navy blue. The channeling of retro glamour is evident in the luxury jacquard 2 in 1 combo which adds texture and accentuates the waist; plus the billowing capped-sleeve blouses are interchangeably perfect for any occasion.
About this collection, Gok says:
“The separates are endlessly interchangeable. As always I want the clothes to embrace natural, beautiful body shapes; the flared skirts flatter waistlines and the slim line pants subtly skim the hips, whilst elsewhere my trademark hidden support systems work like pure magic. ‘I’ve included chic, bold workwear as well as gorgeously embellished, relaxed pieces to bring instant style to modern women with very busy lives. All separates are interchangeable, so you don’t have to think about how to style yourself, you can just add your own twists.’ “
The good news is that this collection is versatile, purse and figure friendly. The prices range from £20 – £40 (N5,000 -N10,000). It comes in sizes 8 -22. Get your hands on these from 29th August and make your friends green with envy!
Ciao Bellas xoxo
Photo source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk
- BBC clears up Gok Wan ‘plug’ confusion (themediablog.typepad.com)
- The Resistible Rise Of Gok Wan (mikeyavern.wordpress.com)
- First look at Gok Wan’s new shapewear collection for plus-size brand Simply Be (dailymail.co.uk)
- Pope invites Gok Wan to Vatican to ‘camp-up’ the clergy (nobodyexpectedthat.wordpress.com)
- Supermarket Fashion – A growing market…. (personalstylistblog.wordpress.com)
- Take Control: empowerment, pride and Gok Wan… (sfhftrainingblog.wordpress.com)
- Gok Wan represents fashion brands for Target Australia (mumbrella.com.au)
- Geek Chic (dollshouseblog.wordpress.com)
- Gok Live Summer Stripping Success at Mediacityuk (manchestersocial101.com)
- Sarah Harding shows off her fashion credentials at Gok Wan show before cosying up with her boyfriend (and some Daleks) (dailymail.co.uk)