As a bonafide fashion junkie, i am in awe of Mulberry’s AW 13 Campaign. Cara Delevingne has air of English countryside with a devilish twist. Only her could make owls look very chic. The campaign highlights the hottest bags of the season- the Willow, the new Primrose and the Bayswater.
“The Autumn Winter 2013 collection was inspired by the English countryside and cosy, familiar rural scenes but with a dark, mysterious and seductive veil,” said Emma Hill, Mulberry’s former Creative Director.
Ermm… these bags are well gorge! Christmas Shopping list anyone?
Peace and cupcakes xoxo
Photo Source: http://www.mulberry.com
- Must Watch | Mulberry’s Latest Campaign With Cara Delevingne Ruffles Our Feathers (emirateswoman.com)
- Mulberry AW13 Campaign by Tim Walker (hereisrabbit.wordpress.com)
- Re-interpreting the AW13 campaigns (dazeddigital.com)
- Cara Delevingne for Mulberry (thefashionfoot.com)
- Miu Miu video AW13 advertising campaign (parentalstyle.wordpress.com)
- Cara Delevingne and Owls Star in Mulberry’s Fall/Winter 2013 Campaign (shoppingblog.com)
- Mulberry Fall 2013 (lostinthehaze.com)
- Don’t Forget: Mulberry for Target Hits Stores This Weekend! (myfashioncents.com)
- The 10 Most Controversial Fashion Campaigns of 2011 (myfashioncents.com)
- Mulberry Autumn Winter 2013 Campaign (dynamitestate.wordpress.com)