Course(s) Offered: Business, related fields
Course Level: Postgraduate (masters)
Provider: Goldman Sachs
Country to Study in: France, Singapore
Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-worth individuals.
The Goldman Sachs scholarships for African nationals at INSEAD is designed to give candidates from African countries access to a world-class MBA education. The scholarship winners will be allocated a Goldman Sachs mentor throughout the 10-month MBA programme.
The scholarship is open to all candidates from African countries studying at INSEAD on the Full-time MBA Programme. Successful candidates must demonstrate their desire to work in Africa and explain why building business in Africa is important to them.
The Goldman Sachs, the scholarship provider, is constantly looking for exceptional individuals with diverse backgrounds, work experiences and personal interests who have the talent, drive and dedication to enhance their team.
Citizens of ANY African country are eligible to apply for this scholarship
INSEAD Campuses in France or Singapore
Fields of Study
The scholarship will last for a 10-month MBA programme.
Up to €15,000 per class will be awarded. The scholarship winners will be allocated a Goldman Sachs’ mentor throughout the MBA programme.
Method of Application
To apply for this MBA scholarship, you must complete the Application Form (visit link below). All scholarship applications are online except where mentioned otherwise in the scholarship description.
To submit an application, first read the Scholarship Guide and get yourself registered.
13 February for the July Class (starts in September)
22 August for the December Class (starts in January)
Applications must be complete and submitted by midnight Central European Time (GMT +1) on the day of deadline.
Application deadline: 13 February / 22 August 2013
Open to International students: Yes
Resource: INSEAD Africa Initiative
- David Goldman PhD Scholarship in Innovation and Enterprise in UK, 2013/14 (phdland.com)
- Blackstone Said in Talks to Buy Stake in Goldman’s Rothesay Unit (bloomberg.com)
- The Olympian who left Goldman Sachs for Al Gore’s investment firm (news.efinancialcareers.com)
- Goldman Sachs denies aluminium price-rigging – Telegraph (telegraph.co.uk)
- Lai Sun Garment Names Former Goldman Sachs China Banker as CEO (blogs.wsj.com)
- Ex-Goldman Sachs trader testifies at NYC trial (nzherald.co.nz)
- Why Goldman Sachs Sees Pandora Rising To New All-Time Highs (247wallst.com)
- “Open Source” Doesn’t Mean There’s Not a License (creativitytech.com)
- New Michael Lewis Story Makes Goldman Sachs Look Absolutely Ruthless (businessinsider.com)
- Former Goldman Sachs Managing Directors Plan Asia Hedge Fund – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)