Bentley has always been synonymous with luxury. Adding a handbag collection to their fleet gets my utmost stamp of approval. Bentley Motors will launch the Bentley Handbag Collection at the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, the world’s premier event for automotive enthusiasts and connoisseurs of culture. For this collection, one can expect an exquisite design aesthetic, highly skilled craftsmanship and attention to detail for which Bentley is renowned for.
The lady behind this collection is Dr. Arianne Renhart- Member of Bentley’s Board of HR. She says:
“More than luxury vehicles, Bentley’s models today are capturing more and more women’s hearts through their elegant lines and flawless materials.As increasing numbers of women around the world enjoy greater professional success and economic status, so have they developed a taste for refined, exclusive products.”
The Bentley Handbag Collection is available from October 2013. This limited edition collection comprises of 160 bags globally, 80 of each style, in four colours. This palette of options will be expanded in 2014 to include new models. Further information can be found at www.bentleyhandbagcollection.com
Car or bag, Get a piece of Bentley.
Ciao Bellas xoxo
- Lincolns join Bugattis at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance car show (scooprocket.com)
- Lincolns join Bugattis at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance car show (news.yahoo.com)
- Bentley Launches Bags (tbfake.wordpress.com)
- And Now For Something Completely Different: Bentley Launches Handbag Line (purseblog.com)
- Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance: Car Makers Debut Future Cars At The Concept Lawn (hngn.com)
- Bentley goes green as Rolls-Royce shrinks Phantom (reviews.cnet.com)
- The QNX Bentley Demo Onstage at BlackBerry Live [VIDEO] (blogs.blackberry.com)
- Bentley Mulsanne Le Mans Edition Headed for Pebble Beach Debut (autoevolution.com)
- How And Why You Should Follow Pebble Beach Car Week (jalopnik.com)
- 1934 Packard wins Best in Show at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance (scooprocket.com)