- Support the growth of the Nigerian Fashion Industry Nurture and
- Guide emerging fashion entrepreneurs to start up, survive and grow their business
- Demonstrate how fashion graduates can use entrepreneurial skills to explore work opportunities within the fashion industry.
The first edition of African Arts and Fashion Banquet supported by a patron will see leading dignitaries, first ladies, celebrities, designers and business people both from Africa and Diaspora attend this exclusive event at the prestigious venue.
With this event we intend to raise start-up funds for emerging talent and tuition fees for extremely talented designers, hence in a way we are empowering the youth of Nigeria. While some have the opportunity and the funds to start their fashion labels, many others have no one to give them an opportunity or the funds they need. We have all the natural resources and all the talent in Africa but we should not leave it just to our leaders to help progress. If each of us were to sweep our own doorstep, the world would become a cleaner place. Therefore, this is our way to help emerging talent to a global platform and the funds they need.
We hope the African Arts and Fashion Banquet will play host to the crème de la crème of African dignitaries and VIPs. The exclusive event which intends to serve as the first fundraiser event for the Nigerian Fashion Initiative which will create start up funds for young designers to assist them in turning their creativity into sustainability. Set to feature fashion shows, art exhibits, and an exclusive celebration of African arts and fashion, the event will also see awards given out to those who have contributed to the growth of youth and women empowerment in Africa.
Fashion Shows and presentation
3 Course Dinner
Registration fee: N20,000 – Standard. N50,000-VIP (Please note space is limited. To confirm your slot please register by paying before the day.)
TO REGISTER PLEASE PAY USING YOUR NAME AS REFERENCE INTO THE ACCOUNT BELOW
ONCE YOU HAVE PAID SEND AN EMAIL TO BUSINESSOFFASHIONNG@LIVE.COM STATING YOUR FULL NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AND MORE INFO WILL BE SENT TO YOU
- #cfpresentersearch-naija Got Swag (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- 1st Ever Wed Expo in Abuja, Naija-west Africa (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Nadia Buari shines at African Fashion & Arts Banquet in London (spyghana.com)
- America’s Next Top Model Winner Naima Mora Appears With Top Tech, Fashion, & Entertainment Execs at Silicon Valley Innovators Panel on Fashion & Mobile Technology (prweb.com)
- Fashion Retail Experts Share Tips for Finding a Buyer for Your Designer Collection in FashionMingle.net Webinar (prweb.com)
- Chika Couture: Helps Rid Youth Unemployment During London Fashion Week 2013 (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- The Business of Fashion Seminar (businessoffashionng.wordpress.com)
- [NaijaSteward] D’Banj (KokoMaster) endorses the New Nigerian tourism brand “Fascinating Nigeria” (naijasteward.wordpress.com)
- What a Tourist May Do in Abuja? (knoxkate25.wordpress.com)
- [NaijaSteward] Jang’s faction of NGF meets in Abuja by Festus Owete (naijasteward.wordpress.com)