Theme: “Inspired by creativity and a billion reasons to believe in Africa”
This is not just an ordinary Event;but an event that intensifies and awakens the essence and pride in every African, a clarion call to liberation, expression, confidence, assurance and self esteem…. a mirror that reveals the true worth and quality of Africanhood, a mirror that declares every African man and woman…Beautiful, and every potentials Unique, embraced with passionate and self-driven people of our great country Nigeria”
This platform is set out to give leverage to potential Upcoming acts in Expressing their talents and to gain recognition in their varios chosen field of Modelling,Fashion,Art and Music.
The Event is brought to you by AM BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL Inc.(ABAB), a Pan African organization that aims to promote, foster, and celebrate the growth and diversity of contemporary African culture and heritage through creative performances and innovations, created and inspired within Africa, and with the commitment to uplift and revitalize Nigerian Entertainment, Art, Fashion and Modeling industry.
The event will showcase the beauty and talents of Aspiring young female models, Aspiring Fashion designers, musical Artiste, Art and Craft, seeking to launch their career and becoming a known brand.
This event is open to MODELs, FASHION DESIGNERS, ARTISTE, ART&CRAFT, MEDIA PARTNERS, SPONSORS,BRANDS and other fashion organizers within and outside Nigeria, industries and organizations as well as like-minded firms and institutions in an all embracing manner for the purpose of achieving and actualizing our objectives.
So far so good, We have completed auditions in 5 states in Nigeria including Benin Republic, selecting 20 outstanding Contestants out of over 1432 Participants in total.
We calling for Fashion Designers, Make Up Artiste, Art Collectors/Exhibitors to come be part of this great event in Nigeria.
Contact For sponsorship,Participation and Partnership
- Its here in Lagos!!! – Am Black and Beautiful Model Contest (ajosemuftau.wordpress.com)
- Pouting, Posing and the Death of Beauty Pageants (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Gidicruise Eclectic Summer Tour 2013 (evatese.wordpress.com)
- Africa Fashion Week London 2013, Globacom Comes On Board As Sponsor (spyghana.com)
- There Was a Country by Chinua Achebe – review (theguardian.com)
- [NaijaSteward] D’Banj (KokoMaster) endorses the New Nigerian tourism brand “Fascinating Nigeria” (naijasteward.wordpress.com)
- Nigeria boutiques creating Lagos fashion hub (foxnews.com)
- Top African Fashion Bloggers (danielfalonipe.wordpress.com)
- Al Bashir in Nigeria (vanguardngr.com)
- “The House of Marie”: One of the most luxurious brands celebrated in Nigeria (africasexpression.wordpress.com)