Hats are not just for show, they are a top fashion statement. So you can imagine my excitement when i saw Ene Maya Lawani’s official lookbook. Amaaaaaaaazing! From coral beads to Feathers ahoy. The dazzling embellishments, Bridal headgear, the Ankara head wraps, turbans and fascinators scream WOW!
The versatility in this collection shows that the former beauty queen truly has found her calling.
“The collection has something for everyone. For the hijab wearer who wishes to try something different with a turban, to the church attender who wants to add a little extra to her usual Sunday best with a fascinator.” – Ene Maya Lawani
God bless my fashion heart. Hats/headgear are certainly making a comeback. Although i dont think they went anywhere. It’s not just how they look, it’s how they make you feel. Letting your hat do the talking can be an remarkably powerful way of voicing who you are (or want the world to think you are). This collection certainly does have a lot of vava voom.
The partnership between Lawani and fotolighthouse.com is proof that Nigeria is blessed with amazing talent
Go on. Have a hat moment.
Ciao Bellas xoxo
Photo Source: http://www.bellanaija.com
- Toyin Lawani Pregnant For Younger Lover (thejaysbase.wordpress.com)
- Ene Maya Lawani’s Head Gear Spring Collection 2013 (fashpa.wordpress.com)
- Dazzling Head Wraps, Stunning Turbans & Colourful Fascinators! Presenting Ene Maya Lawani’s 2013 Summer Collection Lookbook (roselineorho.wordpress.com)
- Fashion History Of The Turban (fristt.wordpress.com)
- Toyin Lawani pregnant for her 21 year old fiance, unveils baby bump. (sincoworld.wordpress.com)
- What to Wear Now: Metrostyle Fall 2013 Trend Report (prweb.com)
- CEO Tiannah Styling ;Toyin Lawani Unveils Baby Bump (audreyamah.wordpress.com)
- Be Informed On How To Tie A Fashion Turban (fristt.wordpress.com)
- Big Girl Toyin Lawani Impregnated By Her 21yrs Old Lover Boy (jabunews.wordpress.com)