Natalia Vodianova looks extremely gorgeous on the cover of Haper’s Bazaar September issue. The Russian Supermodel was shot by by the legendary French photographer Jean-Baptiste Mondino, to the glorious range of models shot by Karl Lagerfeld and styled by Carine Roitfeld, which celebrates women of all ages, shapes and sizes.
The magazine is bulging with Autumn/Winter new trends. It will hit newstands on August 6th and promises to be the best yet.
For literature lovers – and at Bazaar, there are many treats – novelist Margaret Atwood describes with customary wit and wisdom how fashion is at the heart of the fantasy world she creates. The Short Story Competition, which offers the winner a chance to be published in Harper’s Bazaar, as well as a first-edition book from Asprey‘s Fine and Rare Books Department to the value of £3,000 and a week-long retreat at Eilean Shona House, the Scottish private island where JM Barrie wrote his screenplay for Peter Pan.
Bazaar also loves shopping, so the designer Erdem has produced six special limited-edition pieces just for us and the retailer Browns.
- Bo Don Models Stella McCartney for Hans Neumann in Harper’s Bazaar Latin America (fashiongonerogue.com)
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Grills On Harper’s Bazaar’s The Look (celebuzz.com)
- Alia on Harper’s (bollywoodfashionpolice.wordpress.com)
- Candice Swanepoel Goes West for Harper’s Bazaar US by Terry Richardson (fashiongonerogue.com)
- Summer Sizzlers: The Models’ August Covers Have Landed! (modelinia.com)
- Barbara Fialho for Harper’s Bazaar Mexico (candid-cam.net)
- Harpers Bazaar:Love Affair: Natalia Vodianova’s Love Ball 2013 (harpersbazaar.com)
- Rose Byrne Poses in Harper’s Bazaar Latin America August 2013 Cover Shoot (fashiongonerogue.com)
- Denise Hale in Harper’s Bazaar (sfluxe.com)
- Madonna plays dress up again by wearing metal burka mask and plays with knives apparently for Harper’s Bazaar US (metro.co.uk)