The Lauterpacht Centre for International Law is pleased to invite applications for the 2014 Brandon Research Fellowship, which continues to be funded by a generous gift, made in 2009, by Mr Michael Brandon (1923-2012).
- Completed Application Form (including an outline of the proposed research);
- a curriculum vitae (maximum four pages);
- two letters of reference.
- Impact Investment: Sovereign Wealth Funds, Corporate Governance and Stock Markets (blogs.law.harvard.edu)
- 9th Annual BIICL WTO Conference (worldtradelaw.typepad.com)
- Funding: Fellowships at the Centre for Global Cooperation Research, University of Duisburg-Essen (shinpaideshou.wordpress.com)
- Summary 4 : Takeshi (2013elpp3.wordpress.com)
- Middlesex University appoints Professor Joshua Castellino as Dean of newly created School of Law (mdx.ac.uk)
- New Journal on the Use of Force and International Law Seeking Submissions (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Amnesty International: Bradley Manning Case Shows U.S. Government Priorities Upside Down (themoderatevoice.com)
- Human rights law academic awarded prestigious Irish honour (mdx.ac.uk)
- Summary 4:Kiki (2013elpp3.wordpress.com)
- Singapore International Arbitration Academy 2013 (singaporeinternationalarbitration.com)