Today is National Cheesecake day! Please join me as i raise my fork to celebrate this glorious day with some scrumilicous cheesecakes which melt like butter. The delights are from Frost Cakes. My post (Sinful Delights) had delved into the cake heaven. Bilikisu has still got the golden touch. My tatsebuds cant get enough cos these are certainly the best cheesecakes i have had in a long time!
You sure do get value for your money cos she gets it right and you can taste the difference. The finest of natural ingredients, no preservatives and one gets it fresh on the day of collection.
You can still get a piece of action.
Holla @ the chick – email@example.com, PIN: 28DE7A37, PHONE: +234-803684476.
Ciao Bellas xoxo
- And my BlackBerry 10 experience just got even more awesome… (forums.crackberry.com)
- BBM setup stuck on…… (forums.crackberry.com)
- Brenda’s Cheesecakes: We’re Celebrating National Cheesecake Day (brendascheesecakes.wordpress.com)
- I’ve Got The Cracked Cheesecake Blues (paulainthecountry.wordpress.com)
- Fast-vanishing ‘4th of July’ mini cheesecakes (yardandplate.com)
- National Cheesecake Day (foodimentary.com)
- National Cheesecake Day (rochester.ynn.com)
- July 30 – National Cheesecake Day (ireport.cnn.com)
- National Cheesecake Day! (strutsandstumbles.wordpress.com)
- First Birthday Cakes for Boys (babyzone.com)