Africa‘s Fashion week extravaganza is here and it promises to be better and bigger. Within a short space of time, its has joined the class of New York, London and LA Fashion week. It takes place in London and is a platform for African and African inspired designers to showcase their work to a global audience international media.
If you are a designer or just wish to go check out the designs. You have 1 day and 13 Hours to do just that!
Check out their website(africafashionweeklondon.com) and get your tickets.
- Malawi Fashion Week CEO gets award, invited to Africa Fashion Week London (nyasatimes.com)
- Ozwald Boateng And Others Head For Kinshasa Fashion Week (spyghana.com)
- Africa Fashion Week NY 2013 (whatiwear.com)
- Paul Smith and Online Fashion Week 2012 (paulsmith.co.uk)
- Kenya Fashion Week 2013 (uberchicmichi.com)
- iROKING: launches exclusive play list to celebrate Africa Fashion Week London 2013!!! (whootafrica.com)
- List of fashion events (en.wikipedia.org)
- Glo: the Official African American Telecommunication Sponsors for the ‘African Fashion Week London’ (rockthompson.wordpress.com)
- Africa Fashion Week (kudaah.wordpress.com)
- On the Button: Fabulous homes for London Fashion Week (onefinestay.com)