Organizations working for girls and women currently raise less than half the average amount raised by other nonprofits and charities.
Catapult can change that. It connects people to projects. One of such people is Melinda Gates who has been involved with the Chime For Change project
They combine the financial power and actions of people to tackle gender inequality around the world. There is no Fee involved to upload your Cause.
Why not check it out (www.catapult.org , @WeCatapult, pinterest.com/wecatapult, ) .Let’s make the world a better and safer place for the girls and women!
Ciao Bellas xoxo
- CHIME FOR CHANGE Campaign, Founded By Gucci, Funds 210 Projects In 81 Countries For Girls’ And Women’s Empowerment (thehotspotorlando.com)
- 22 Crowdfunding Sites (and How To Choose Yours!) (bizsugar.com)
- Chime For Change Launches Powerful Stories Of Women Around The World (foundationofstars.org)
- Hot new action games for iOS (reviews.cnet.com)
- Crowdfunding: Hot or Not? (scottcargle.wordpress.com)
- Not Your Mom’s Fundraiser: Crowdfunding Is Nothing Like Fundraising (projecteve.com)
- Crowdbouncer’s Bob Carbone talks crowdfunding, the JOBS Act and the industry’s future (banklesstimes.com)
- Bridging the Gender Gap (thewip.net)
- Why crowdfunding hasn’t caught on in Asia (tech.fortune.cnn.com)
- Bill Gates invites us all to read Jared Diamond’s The World Until Yesterday (guardian.co.uk)