Big kudos to Reggie Yates who has just unveiled his collaboration with Burton Menswear. The Voice presenter unveiled his capsule collection with the retail giant recently. The 8-piece collection which comprises of t-shirts and vests is fresh, urban and eclectic. I would say it pays homage to Yates kinda style plus it features photographic prints from his archives. With the designs retailing between £16 to £20, i wont be surprised if http://www.burton.co.uk doesn’t crash!
He admits: “I’ve had some amazing moments in my life and being able to capture them and putting them onto a garment is just next level excitement.”
Hope we get to see more stuff for Reggie.
Ciao Bellas xx
- One Direction movie This Is Us leaked: Footage from upcoming 3D film posted online – video (mirror.co.uk)
- Rider Provider shows how its done.. (theriderprovider.wordpress.com)
- Fancy A Friday Night Date With Reggie Yates? (brownballad.wordpress.com)
- Who will win The Voice? Holly Willoughby and Reggie Yates give their lowdown on the final 12 (mirror.co.uk)
- Holly Willoughby: my heroes and heroines (telegraph.co.uk)
- holly wows in black lace (thesun.co.uk)
- Fresh Laces Sneaker Fair X Harvey Nichols (trappedmagazine.com)
- Mark Yates wants one more signing (sportsmole.co.uk)
- London collections Men: Spencer Hart and Mercedes Benz collaboration (aizakbuyondo.com)
- will i am break dancing on the voice (thesun.co.uk)
- London Collections: Men – Celebs gather at Liberty of London for Oliver Spencer party (katie.nicholl.mailonsunday.co.uk)