Sapelle.com Pop Up Boutique – a showcase of fashion and accessories from Africa‘s best contemporary brands. Presented by UK-based ladieswear retailer Sapelle.com. A unique shopping opportunity and a chance to take home pieces from the current collection.
Sapelle is an online ethical store offering a wide range of original fashion and accessories in beautiful African tribal prints and other African inspired touches, sourced from brands, social enterprises and artisans from all over Africa. The unique range of products includes stylish women’s African print dresses, and separates and also beautiful unique accessories. Whether you’re building a new wardrobe or adding to your existing collection with accent pieces, our African fashion collection will compliment your individual style as well as making a bold statement.
The online boutique features an array of established and upcoming designers with popular established fashion lines such as Afromania, Thula Sindi, KikoRomeo, Tina Lobondi, Tamboo Bamboo, Kutowa, Modahnik and more.
African tribal prints are incredibly versatile in their ability to transition from a comfortable weekend ensemble to an eye-catching look for a night out with friends. You may not have considered the bold colours or tribal patterns as a natural choice for business attire before, but you may be surprised by the sophisticated designs in collections by Taibo Bacar, Kamondi Couture, Kooroo or YouMeWe.
- The Business Of Ethical Fashion | Study NY For ORIGIN – NOT JUST A LABEL (modavanti.com)
- From classroom to catwalk: how students are backing ethical fashion (guardian.co.uk)
- Ethical Fashion is Green Inspiration (ilovegreeninspiration.com)
- Simply Be goes Tribal (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- Tribal Chic (debenhams.com)
- Fashion trend in MANIPUR (kenne784.wordpress.com)
- Kenya’s Fashion Stylists to Take Part in Inaugural Deacons Fashion Show (themaytimes.com)
- Time for the #throwbackthursday childhood extravaganza (asconstantaschange.com)
- It’s a Seasonal Fruit Extravaganza (wccbcharlotte.com)
- 2nd Annual Art, Craft and Vendor Extravaganza (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)