For instance Pastor Bimbo Odukoya says – “A woman’s responsibility is to prepare to be found. She was not made to initiate, propose a relationship, woo, toast,seduce the man! The man must actively pursue her. Most men do not really appreciate a lady who is pestering them for a relationship, at most they will agree and start the relationship then quit when they have had enough with the lady; they value taking the lead and always determined to go after the woman they desire. Real men love taking challenges and being on top of it all, in fact he will enjoy the chase as much as she enjoys being chased!”
On the other hand, Tracey Cox opines – “That there are a lot of sexist men who will judge women who dare to take the initiative. Of course there are! Until we start worrying less about making these sort of men feel uncomfortable and more about what makes sense, there always will be sexist men who are wedded to tired, irrelevant and evolutionary unnecessary ‘rules’ that ruin relationships. I say sod the sexist men and let’s do it anyway. I suspect the majority of liberated, decent, self-actualised men who would applaud women who are willing to put their hands up and show they fancy the pants off them and are also eager to get things moving.
Each woman has an excellent point. All these mind games wouldn’t suffice if Eve hadn’t given Adam the forbidden apple. Of course, there are women out there who have gotten their man via these methods. Although, I know a few girls who have gone the Odukoya route and lost the guy to the eager girl next door. The Cox disciples did not fare better! A balance between the two teachings would work methinks! Tread carefully and find out what school of thought he belongs to. Even the most spiritual of men sometimes need an indirect push.
Frankly, a crystal ball or a smartphone with mind-reading abilities would come in handy!
Any thoughts? Please share..
Ciao Bellas xxx
- Addict Him To You: Review Investigating Mirabelle Summers’… (prweb.com)
- Bimbo Odukoya: Elegy for an uncommon Christian wife* (waleadedayo.wordpress.com)
- UGLY FACE OR UGLY ATTITUDE? -Fatanmi John-Gold (danielfalonipe.wordpress.com)
- Nicki Minaj dishes out relationship advice: Men want to be ‘pet like a dog’ (foxnews.com)
- Taylor Swift Reveals Relationship Dealbreakers – Looking For New Love? (hollywoodlife.com)
- Finally, Men Have a “Playbook” for Winning Over their Wives (prweb.com)
- Chase – The Bat Retrieving Golden Retriever, Dies after Retrirement Party (thedailygolden.com)
- POLICE CHASE: Suspect’s Name Released (whotv.com)
- Matt Chase: What Species Did You Evolve From? (designworklife.com)
- Women Upset Over Drug Deal Chase Men To Wichita Police Station (kake.com)