Sometimes I hear old songs and think that one of the best feelings is that it reminds you of the past. It’s the best because it can remind you of great memories. However it’s sad because that moment is gone.
“My Help” by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir is one of such songs. I got tingles and gbumps cos it reminds me of a great time i had in Secondary School( i had thinner waist and great hair). I got this song on the repeat button!
Anyone have such feelings with songs, feelings, tingles etc? Please share….
Ciao Bellas xxx
- Ole! Ole!! Ole!!! (chibuikeblog.wordpress.com)
- Danny Young – Kunle Ole (KHONA Freestyle) (asehot.wordpress.com)
- Wrapping up (cpfaulkner.wordpress.com)
- Pkss Sponsored Students Visit Ol Pejeta (projectkenyasisterschools.com)
- 5 Singers I’d pay to see LIVE in concert Pt. 3 (minuteswitharavind.wordpress.com)
- Ketchup With Us Prompt #20 – Dear Ol’ Dad (thegrayingchronicles.wordpress.com)
- OLED: What we know (reviews.cnet.com)
- The end of plasma? (reviews.cnet.com)
- Before You Take That Next Song! (Part 2) (joshuaowoyemi.wordpress.com)
- A Sunny Ol’ Thursday (brocblog.wordpress.com)