“There are some gifts that we all know not to give a man of any age — a tie being principal among them. But as men grow older, the list of things they will surely appreciate as gifts dwindles.”
This Sunday, why not celebrate the special dad in your life (be it your husband, father, or brother) with a gift he will actually appreciate? How about a present that he will LOVE like these lovely specimens of beauty? They should go down a treat.. Ditch the boxers, cards, grooming gifts etc.
P.S: Happy Father’s Day to all the lovely men out there. You lot make the world go round.
Ciao Bellas xxx
- Happy Father’s Day… ish (5momsblog.com)
- Belated Father’s Day Ideas for the Forgetful, Loving Child (berries.com)
- Let SerenadeMe Create the Ultimate Father’s Day Gift (prweb.com)
- Why Dads Get Short Shrift on Father’s Day – And Dads Are OK with It (business.time.com)
- 28 Reasons To Appreciate Your Dad This Father’s Day (buzzfeed.com)
- Show your dad some love for Father’s Day, even if they don’t want stuff (lefebvrejournalism.com)
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2013 (stylistatlarge.wordpress.com)
- Father’s Day Gift Guide from Canadian Red Cross (redcrosstalks.wordpress.com)
- Fathers Day Bling-Bling (Youknow,gifts) (chezliahsblog.wordpress.com)
- Wine Country Gift Baskets Helps Make Dad’s Day Special (prweb.com)