Thought provoking …..
- Jury selection begins in trial of notorious Boston gangster James ‘Whitey’ Bulger – Boston.com (boston.com)
- Obama to Name 3 to Top Appeals Court in Challenge to Republicans – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Military leaders: Sexual assault “like a cancer” – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Russian President Vladimir Putin wants no organ-eating rebels at peace talks – Herald Sun (heraldsun.com.au)
- American woman gang-raped in India – Telegraph.co.uk (telegraph.co.uk)
This is for the ladies who carry so much emotional baggage around, hoping to make a new relationship work, wondering if you should reveal the skeletons in your cupboard or if you should just let them be. If you’ve never had emotional issues in the past then you may not be able to relate with this but if you’re one of those who have had so much to cry about in the past, who have been on the brink of suicide or have experienced untold hurts and pain from people you placed so much hopes on then you may feel at home reading this. I hope you find inspiration to make your next relationship work.
From childhood, Jane always felt there was nothing special about her. She wasn’t a bright kid, she had poor grades, couldn’t grasp simple arithmetics and didn’t feel good enough for anything. She wasn’t the kind…
View original post 724 more words