Every five minutes i get an email from my friends begging that i send them an e-copy of either the second or third book of the fifty shades trilogy. Before you start judging, please let me explain that i also had the same misgivings about the book. Mummy porn , manual for sexual torture and a misogynistic handbook that peddles dangerous messages.
However, after getting through the three books within two days( i didn’t get that much sleep) i have to admit that i have learnt so bedroom secrets that i could practice(*winks*). These books draw you in and one gets intertwined with the lives of Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. Its Romeo and Juliet but it in a fucked up way.
It’s a romance meets Mills and Boon with extra flavours like vanilla. With Fifty Shades you get grown-up Twilight. I like that these books tell you a story – a little bit of action, a little bit of drama. Of course, sex thing goes on and on and its defo a turn-on.
As i await the film, please dear casting director make sure you cast the right peeps for anastasia and christian.
Its a great story and i guarantee you wont sleep for days. But you are bound to learn one or two bedroom secrets. Enjoy!
Ciao Bellas xxxx
- Fifty Shades Wiser (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Mills & Boon re-release erotic works to cash in on Fifty Shades of Grey ‘revolution’ (independent.co.uk)
- Day 237: On Fifty Shades (the365thoughtproject.wordpress.com)
- Linotte Reads “Fifty Shades of Grey”: Chapter Nineteen (persephonemagazine.com)
- Fifty Shades of Grey Makeup May Be on the Way (bellasugar.com)
- Greybies on the rise? ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ suspected of causing baby boom (nj.com)
- Review: Fifty Shades trilogy (fashtastic.wordpress.com)
- WARNING: 50 shades – retards your sexuality (carolinewilde.com)
- Why women love Fifty Shades of Grey (guardian.co.uk)
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Baby Boom? Red Room of Pain Becomes a Nursery! (celebs.gather.com)