Have you ever wanted to attend an event where you get to mingle with the Creme de la creme of the Fashion industry whilst sipping your Cosmos. The Tina Lobondi event is the place to be on Saturday, 14th July 2012.
If you still need convincing! There will be a sample sale (60% off! dont tell anyone please!), fashion show,make-up session, prize draw and music. You will be able to discover her new collection and meet the delectable black beauty.
Tina Lobondi is a London based Womenswear designer specializing in luxury women’s ready-to-wear. Born in Kinshasa (Congo), she grew up in Lorraine where she studied Fashion Design Realisation. After 3 years and her Diploma in hand, the designer moved to Paris and started internships in various designer’s studio in the area of La Goutte D’or. She has a Fashion Design degree from the prestigious London College of Fashion. Tina’s first collection was showcased to help raise money for the Princess Diana Foundation, at the event ” Finding Your Feet”. Tina is based in Notting Hill, London. Her chic and classic pieces show an exceptional attention to detail, exquisite finish, elegance with timeless style is the aim she wants to achieve. The fabrics and materials are sourced from all around the world like Mauritania to Paris and London. The made-to order service offers you the possibility of choosing your designs and fabrics, to create your individualy crafted one-off piece.
Its a date! Be there (4pm-9pm):
Vibe Gallery Bermondsey
N 001 Tower Bridge Business Complex
SE16 4 DG
Whats even more amazing is that donations will be given to the Georges Malaika Foundation in Congo. It is in memory of Noella Coursaris Musunka’s father, Georges, and the Swahili word malaika, for ‘angel,’ the Georges Malaika Foundation (GMF) is focused on empowering African girls through education.
GMF is dedicated to the advancement of African communities by providing educational opportunities to young girls, ages 5 to 18. The foundation also mobilizes resources necessary to overcome the insurmountable obstacles a young girl faces in obtaining an education in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). It provides assistance that paves the way for opportunity, generates greater choice and empowers girls to make informed decisions. GMF endeavors to permanently alter the cycle of illiteracy and poverty – first in Lubumbashi, DRC, then throughout the DRC and all of Africa.
Counting down the days!!
Ciao Bellas xx
- 10 Fun Fashion’s Night Out Beauty Events in NYC (bellasugar.com)
- George Adesegun and Brigitte Merki-ibrahim to Showcase at Africa Fashion Week London 2012 Gala (allafricafashion.com)
- beryl phala posted a blog post (fashionindustrynetwork.com)
- Introducing Fashion Illustrator, Mr. Cardigan (fabsugar.com)
- New Online Retailer Launches Ethical African Fashion Boutique for Global Market (allafricafashion.com)
- The Russians Claim the Fashion Spotlight (nytimes.com)
- Fashion Exhibits Happening Around the World this Summer (windandturnclothing.com)
- The Perfect Peep-Toe (jildorshoes.com)
- Bella Quiz: Beauty or Fashion Verbiage? (bellasugar.com)
- A Study in Exquisite Fashion with Designer Tsyndyma (fashionnts.com)