Listen up Fashionistas! There is gonna be a designer sale tomorrow (30th May, 2012) at The stunning Church of Annunciation, Bryanston street, London W1H 7AH. You see not only the Devil gets to wear Prada, Angels can wear Chanel and Mcqueen.
It’s a jumble sale with a difference. Its 90% off all Designer gear. Please steal, borrow or lie to your bank manager. One can’t afford to miss this event of a lifetime.
All proceeds go to charity, so shop till you drop with a clean conscience that’s its for the greater good. Your hard earned cash from this particular sales is going to ASAP African Solutions to Africa Problems (africansolutions.org) and Just for Kids Law (justforkidslaw.org).
Big thumbs up to the delectable Abi Chisman (email@example.com), Vogue.com former Editor-in-chief who is the brains behind this project. This event is part of the Portman Village street party and supported by London Fashion Week!
- Big Boi – She Said OK (f. Theophilus London & Tre Luce) (dayandadream.com)
- Hello (trés fab) Universe! (tresfab.wordpress.com)
- Yohji Yamamoto To Direct Feature Film (slamxhype.com)
- “Yohji Yamamoto: This Is My Dream” Limited Edition DVD Set (fashionarian.com)
- Fab Find: Adrianna Papell Flutter Sleeve Jersey Dress (youlookfab.com)
- Yohji Yamamoto to Create First Feature Film (hypebeast.com)
- Future Fashion Fall 2012 RTW LOOKBOOK (eucalypso.wordpress.com)
- *Ghetto Royale* & Fab Frivolity Rule Chanel Cruise 2013 Show Held at Versailles (fashiontribes.typepad.com)
- Nina Dobrev: Très Jolie à Paris! (justjared.com)
- London’s Victoria & Albert Museum Opens an Online Fashion Shop (therecessionista.com)