They say a woman’s hair is her crowning glory. I say there is an expression of beauty in hair extensions . The weekends always brings the dilemma on what to do with my hair. It would be amazing to have James Brown, Kristle Jones, Errol Douglas or Bolaji Falana on speed dial. Alas, one gats to make do with Noble hair extensions. Hair extensions otherwise know as weave-ons are a black girl’s best friend. It can be sewed or glued to one’s hair and sniped to the required length. It is a great way to change your look dramatically without breaking the bank. How else do you think Beyonce, Rihanna, Mary J.Blige, Jordin Sparks et al have been able to rock different hair lengths and shapes. Perhaps a fairy hairmother?!
Although the versatility should be achieved on affordable non- brazilian, indian, venezuela, malayasian or any other country whose women are ok to lose their locks!
Ciao Bellas xxx
- Clip on Hair Extensions Now Available at The Hair Extension Boutique (prweb.com)
- Look Good With The Pre Bonded Hair Extensions! (boldstate.com)
- Halle Berry Rocks a Weave (valleyfontaine.wordpress.com)
- Get sexy and cool hair style with Donnabellahairextensions.com (rieokil.typepad.com)
- Extensions.com Introduces Fall Hair Trends for 2011 Inspired by Fashion Runways (prweb.com)
- 7 No-Fail Hairstyles for a Bad Hair Day (thedailymuse.com)
- Men rob beauty shop of $8,600 in hair weave, extensions (news4jax.com)
- Hair Tutorial: Summer Waves (extensionsbyerica.wordpress.com)
- Hair Weave Thefts Are On The Rise (thefrisky.com)
- What’s Rihanna’s Latest Hairstyle? (hellobeautiful.com)