I bumped into an old friend and the first thing i noticed was how her skin was glowing. Skimmed through the plesantries and asked what her secret was.
She said: Green tea baby! The raving carried on… cheap detox blah blah…….. I finally got convinced to check it out.
This sweet tooth chick is finding it difficult to adapt to the bland taste.
But if my beloved Starbucks offers this shizzle then i am game. Although i miss my sugar and milk i want the vavavoom to my skin. Plus i cant afford Botox at the mo.
Back to the mug.
- Tea Time Treats, Part II: Tea-Infused Beauty Products (bellasugar.com)
- China famous tea—LuShan Yunwu(green tea) (ilovetea.typepad.com)
- Five Beautiful Uses For Green Tea (bellasugar.com)
- Antioxidants in tea – Green tea vs Rooibos (mamateablog.com)
- Definition: White Tea (bellasugar.com)
- Definition: Rooibos Tea (bellasugar.com)
- china famous tea —Bi Luo chun (green tea) (ilovetea.typepad.com)
- New Product :: Ms. Green Tea Bag (mymoopig.wordpress.com)
- Green Tea Cheesecake (digitaloskar.wordpress.com)
- Drink Teas and Enjoy Life! (aaronrking.wordpress.com)