Finally Duchess of Cambridge decided to up her fashion game! I completely fell in love with her teal Jenny Peckham dress at the ‘Our Greatest Team Rises’ concert. The lace decolletage and brocade panels on the side of beautiful gown deserved a sexy gold medal.
What brings warmth to my fashion soul is that the Duchess is bang on trend.
Celebrities and fashionistas dont seem to be bothered by the cold. Sexy and lacy cut outs, and mesh overlays are used to give a little exposure with a saucy twist on the red carpet. Gorgeous gowns in pattern cutouts and layers of see through fabrics draped over intricate designs portray sexy, sophisticated and fresh looks. Kirsten Stewart, Charlize Theron and Katy Perry have been spotted showcasing this Spring/Summer 2012 trend.
Lace, chiffon and sheer organza are my best choices for the oh la la effect!
Cant wait to see what else Kate has up her sleeves!
A slash on the shoulder or lacy cutout will expose your skin. Just make sure what you show off is paparazzi ready!
Ciao Bellas …..
- Saucy Peekaboo (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- Kristen Stewart vs. Charlize Theron: Who Was Best Dressed at the Snow White and the Huntsman Premiere? (eonline.com)
- Kristen Stewart vs. Charlize Theron: Which ‘Snow White’ star is best dressed? (todayentertainment.today.msnbc.msn.com)
- Peekaboo Tanks in 3 Simple Steps – Style (brit.co)
- Peekaboo! (atouchoflovely.wordpress.com)
- Babies enjoy playtime outside (crawfordfamily.typepad.com)
- Swords & Soldiers Super Saucy Sausage Fest DLC hits Steam this week (vg247.com)
- Kate Middleton style: Celebrities trying to copy Duchess of Cambridge’s dress split (dailymail.co.uk)
- Portia de Rossi’s Peekaboo Blouse: Flower Power or Wardrobe Malfunction? (eonline.com)
- Swords & Soldiers gets ‘super saucy’ DLC on Steam (joystiq.com)