Ok there is just something about peplums that makes me go wowser! all the time.
This fashion concept whether flared or fitted always gives the vavavoom to any outfit and accentuates the waist.
Although it faded a bit during the 50s. Since 2000 there has somewhat been a resurrection. This year is no different and it was so nice to see celebrities and fashionistas showcasing this fashion phenomenon during this year’s Met Ball/Costume Gala.
Fitted peplums works wellfor ladies with curves whilst the flared peplums do justice to ladies that are lacking in the curve department.
- If You Need a Reason to Try Peplum, Just Look at Kate Middleton (fabsugar.com)
- Be a Peplum Princess… (bryonysbrain.wordpress.com)
- I’m Seriously loving Peplum dress!!! (dudubeauty.wordpress.com)
- ~Classy Inspiration:More Pretty Peplums Please~ (theclassyitgirl.wordpress.com)
- Pretty Peplums at Paris Fashion Week! (fabsugar.com)
- the peplum trend… (vestwithana.wordpress.com)
- 7 Days, 7 Ways: How Celebs Outfit Spring’s Pretty Peplum Trend (fabsugar.com)
- by Johnny: peplums and curve balls (fashionising.com)
- Kate Middleton Rocks the Peplum Trend (celebs.gather.com)
- Trend Alert: Peplum Jackets (fabsugar.com)