All you Smartphone and Apps Junkies there is a new App in Techno Town. It is called “Spreadsheets” According to http://www.businessinsider.com, the Mobile App tracks your performance in bed. Spreadsheets provides both statistical and historical feedback by tracking your movements and audio levels. (You have to leave the phone on the mattress beside you in order for it to monitor your activity.) LOL!
It rewards you with status titles for things like having sex for more than 40 minutes, having a “lazy Sunday,” where you have sex at least five times on Sunday, or having sex first thing in the morning.
So no more bragging ! Just show us your Spreadsheets log!
Any thoughts? Is it an App for you or have you tried it. Please share…
- This App Monitors Your Sex Life And Rates Your Performance In Bed (businessinsider.com)
- This App Monitors Your Sex Life And Rates Your Performance In Bed (embargozone.com)
- Bring Back The Luddites: New App Judges Your Sex Life (pjmedia.com)
- FDA Sets Rules for Smartphone Medical Apps (news.health.com)
- How to Optimize Your Mobile App for Search (iacquire.com)
- How AppsDaily Sells Mobile Apps Worth Thousands of Rupees to Indians (nextbigwhat.com)
- Mobile Apps in 2013: 102 Billion Downloads, $26 Billion in Sales (theepochtimes.com)
- Facebook redesigns Mobile App for iOS devices. My thoughts. (rickmillan.wordpress.com)
- Skype calls out to carriers in weak 3G zones (reviews.cnet.com)
- Mobile apps driving smartphone, tablet ecosystem: Gartner (hispanicbusiness.com)