- Holder calling for overhaul of drug-related sentences – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Villa partly collapses into sinkhole near Disney World – USA TODAY (usatoday.com)
- Israel names Palestinian prisoners to be freed before peace talks – Reuters (reuters.com)
- A California tragedy: James DiMaggio’s fascination with Hannah Anderson – CNN (cnn.com)
- Perseid 2013: Meteor shower reaching its peak – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Sauteed Chicken with Blueberry Peach Salsa (ourlifeinfood.com)
- Sauteed Chicken with Blueberry Peach Salsa (theobamacrat.com)
- eat: menu monday-weekly schedule + shopping list included! (katemarrin.com)
- Peach Season Has Arrived at Parlee Farms (prweb.com)
- 5 Delicious Eats (healthyhitsthespot.com)
Originally posted on Our Life in Food:
Inspiration: We sure have been piling the fresh fruit into our basket at the grocery store lately. I think it’s the best thing about summer eating – all of the lovely, fantastic fruits and vegetables. I’m all for great, earthy, comforting stews and soups in the fall, but while summer is here – bring on the peaches!
What We Loved: This is one of those recipes that’s great for people who love the meat and fruit combination. The salsa is sweet from the peaches and blueberries, but it’s also nice and savory with the addition of tomatoes and earthy basil. I wouldn’t say that the salsa would be nearly as good on its own – it needs that chicken as a buttery, savory complement to the earthiness of the basil, which really is a characterizing flavor of the salsa as a whole. This is a great dinner to enjoy as summer winds down before all of the great peaches and blueberries are gone!